1 flat bread
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 half a red pepper sliced thinly
- ½ chicken sausage sliced thinly
- 1 handful of mozzarella cheese
- Thin slices of brie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over the lavash and spread it around evenly.
- Place the veggies, meat and cheese over the lavash.
- It’s best to do veggies first, meat second and cheese last to hold your ingredient down.
- Like a pizza crust, make sure to leave some room around the edges so it’s easy to hold onto.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for about ten minutes.
- The goal is to have the lavash crust golden brown.
- Remove from oven and chop into 6-8 pieces.
- One cut long ways and either two or three cuts short ways.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy flat bread pizza with your Favorite drink.