Hot and Spicy Pizza Recipe
Hot and Spicy Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 quantity Pizza Dough or pizza mix made according to manufacturers instructions.
- 1 (2 ounce) can of Tomato Puree or Spicy Pizza Sauce
- Any Meat of your choice (optional) (cooked as prefered)
- 4 ounces of Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Red Onion (sliced in rings)
- 2 ounces of Pickled Jalapenos
- 3 tsp. Dried Oregano
How to make Hot and Spicy Pizza:
- Roll out dough into 2 or 4 equal portions, spread with tomato puree or pizza sauce.
- Add meat (if using) and mozzarella cheese , sprinkle with oregano and top with red onion and jalapenos.
- Bake at 230 degrees celcius for around 10-13 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove pizza from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing
Tags hot pizza spicy