Egg Pizza with Pepperoni and Cheese Recipe
Egg Pizza with Pepperoni and Cheese Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 pre-baked pizza shell (400 g size)
- ¼ cup Caesar salad dressing (thicker refrigerator style works best)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella, divided
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 2 bocconcini balls, cut into thin slices (1 ½ oz.)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
How to make Egg Pizza with Pepperoni and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza shell on an unrimmed sheet pan or pizza wheel. Spread Caesar dressing over pizza base. Sprinkle base with ¾ cups of mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperoni, bocconcini and basil.
- Carefully pour beaten eggs over toppings. Sprinkle remaining cheese over pizza.
- Gently slide pizza directly onto rack in oven. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and the eggs are set.
Tags Cheese egg pepperoni pizza