Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 boboli original pizza crust (sauce included)
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast (depends on the size of the chicken breast, or how much meat you want on it)
- 3/4 cup Frank’s red hot sauce (buffalo wing sauce)
- 1 cup fancy shredded cheese
How to make Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
- Boil chicken in water till done.
- Remove chicken from water, either can diced it or shred it, however you like.
- In a small/medium bowl, dump chicken in bowl, pour sauce, to cover the chicken, toss it well.
- Pour half of the packet of sauce (I normally like light on sauce, but you can use whole packet if you like), spread on crust.
- Sprinkle and spread shredded cheese on.
- Sprinkle hot sauce on top of cheese (or you can sprinkle on top of chicken once on there).
- Spread buffalo chicken onto crust.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.
Tags buffalo chicken pizza