1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup Bell Pepper — Cut In Strips
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts — Cut In Strips
- 1 package Pizza Crust Dough
- 1 Clove Garlic — Pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese — Shredded
- 1 cup Onion — Thinly Sliced
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- When hot add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes or until browned lightly.
- Press garlic and stir in with chili powder, and salt.
- Add onions and bell pepper; stir-fry about 1 minute.
- Heat oven to 425F degrees.
- Spray pizza pan with nonstick spray.
- Unroll dough and place on pan.
- Roll dough in 14 inch circle.
- Partially bake dough, about 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture over parbaked crust.
- Spoon salsa over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.