1 tote (Nine ounce) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- Two mugs Green Giant Select® frozen broccoli florets (from 14 ounce tote)
- 1/3 cup drained julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes within oil
- 2 mugs marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs
How to make Zesty Italian Tortellini
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Cook tortellini because aimed upon bundle; deplete and return to soup pot.
- Stir in broccoli, tomatoes as well as marinara sauce; tea spoon into ungreased shallow One 1/2-quart casserole. Within normal size bowl, mix melted butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle more than top.
- Bake 20 in order to 25 moments or even until mixture is actually hot as well as bubbly, as well as topping is actually golden brown.
Zesty Italian Tortellini is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes