Zesty Chicken Orzo Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 cup dried orzo
- 1 (22 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F. Inside a large soup pot mix broth, undrained tomato plants and orzo. Provide boiling. Stir in Grilled & Ready® North western Chicken Strips. Transfer mixture to some 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, covered, for twenty five to half an hour or until pasta is tender. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese throughout last a few minutes of baking. Let stand, covered, for ten minutes before serving.
Zesty Chicken Orzo Casserole Recipe is ready to serve.