Eight ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- One and a half teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 container (Seven ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 pound fully cooked smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Two moderate green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 mug green peppers diced
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers diced
How to make Yummy Fettuccine
- Cook and deplete fettuccine because directed on bundle.
- While fettuccine is cooking, location milk, Creole seasoning and bell peppers within blender or even food processor. Cover and blend on high-speed until smooth.
- Heat a little essential olive oil in skillet as well as add peppers to it and saute
- Pour spice up mixture in to the skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens. Stir in sausage; warmth via but do not steam.
- Serve sausage combination over fettuccine. Spread with let’s eat some onions.
Yummy Fettuccine is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings