Whole Wheat Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli Ingredients
1/2 (13.25 oz) bundle whole wheat linguine or pasta
- 3 glasses fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/4 weight skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, reduce into 1 1/2-inch items
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add more the broccoli over the past 2 minutes from the food preparation time. Deplete the linguine mixture properly inside a colander.
- Temperature the oil in the 12-” skillet more than method-great temperature. Add the cook and chicken until properly browned and cooked via, mixing usually.
- Blend themilk and soup, black pepper and linguine blend in the skillet and cook till the mix is hot and bubbling, mixing sometimes. Dust using the cheese.
Whole Wheat Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minuntes
Cook time: 15 minuntes
Ready in: 25 minuntes
yield: 6 servings