Wacky Whole Grain Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) deal whole grain elbow macaroni
- 1/2 mug water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 mug all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 10 oz . shredded additional-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces Us cheese
- 1/2 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups butternut squash soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppere Alternatively, to taste
- Pre-heat cooker to 350 diplomas F (175 diplomas C).
- Blend elbow macaroni and water towards the bottom of a 9×11-in . baking recipe.
- Burn butter in a sizeable saucepan over method temperature. Whisk flour into dissolved butter until finally easy. Slowly whisk milk into flour mix; bring to a boil and cook, stirring consistently, until thick and smooth, about 2 a few minutes.
- Mix Cheddar cheese, American cheese, and Parmesan cheese into milk combination right up until cheeses are melted and mix is smooth. Gradually mix butternut squash soup into cheese blend. Season with pepper and salt to flavor.
- Fill cheese mixture over elbow macaroni and blend to mix.
- Bake inside the pre-heated cooker till best begins to dark brown, about 50 minutes or so. Before serving, let cool for 10 minutes.
Wacky Whole Grain Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Ready In: 1 hours 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings