1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make Tuna Pasta Salad
- Inside of a medium cooking pot together with cooking food salted normal water cook dinner till dente. Draw.
- In a huge bowl position the chopped green onions and chopped lettuce. Add the drained and cooked pasta, drained tuna, sugary peas, grated Cheddar cheese, and combine nicely.
- Fire up around greens dressing wish connected with creaminess and assist.
- Tuna Pasta Salad recipe is ready to serve.