One and a half package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated chicken-filled tortellini
- Four mugs shredded leaf lettuce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tbsps olive or even vegetable oil
- Two tablespoons cider vinegar
- One and a half tbs Dijon mustard
How to make Tossed Tortellini Salad
- Cook and drain tortellinis because aimed upon deals. Mix lettuce, basil, tomatoes as well as pepper in medium dish. Mix within tortellinis.
- Mix oil, vinegar as well as mustard; toss with tortellini combination. Cover as well as refrigerate regarding One hour or even till cooled.
Tossed Tortellini Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings