3 tablespoons butter or even margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely cut
- Two medium celery stalks, cut (1 mug)
- One and a half medium carrot, cut (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, cut (1/4 mug)
- 2 cartons (Thirty-two ounce each) Progresso® chicken broth (8 cups)
- 4 mugs water
- 2 packages (9 oz each) dried cheese-filled tortellini
- Two tablespoons cut fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- One and a half tsp freshly grated whole nutmeg
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Tortellini Soup
- Melt butter in 6-quart Saucepan over medium-low warmth. Cover as well as prepare garlic, celery, carrot as well as red onion in butter 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir within broth and water. Warmth to boiling; decrease warmth. Mix within tortellini. Include as well as simmer regarding 20 minutes, mixing occasionally, till tortellini tend to be tender.
- Stir within parsley, pepper and nutmeg. Cover as well as simmer 10 minutes. Top every serving along with cheese.
Tortellini Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 10 servings