36 uncooked refrigerated or dried cheese-filled spinach tortellini
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 24 cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- Twenty-four little cherry tomatoes
How to make Tortellini-Shrimp Kabobs
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed upon package; awesome.
- Place dressing in short dish. Stir within tortellini, shrimp as well as tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring as soon as to layer.
- Drain tortellini mixture. Line tortellini, shrimp as well as tomatoes at the same time upon all of twelve 8-inch skewers.
Tortellini-Shrimp Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 12 kabobs