Four cups uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta (Eight ounces)
- One and a half tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Two small green bell peppers, reduce into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small red-colored bell pepper, reduce into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Four cups tomato pasta sauce (any kind of variety)
How to make Three-Pepper Pasta
- Cook as well as deplete pasta because aimed upon package.
- While pasta is actually cooking food, warmth oil in 10-inch quality frying pan more than medium heat. Cook bell peppers in oil regarding 5 minutes, mixing occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Stir pasta sauce in to peppers. Simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Serve more than pasta.
Three-Pepper Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings