1 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup cucumber – peeled, seeded and chopped
How to make Summertime Pasta Salad with Fresh Tuna
- Inside of a significant pan, blend dressing, dill weed and ground black pepper. Add macaroni, tuna, broccoli, celery and cucumber until well blended thoroughly. Take care of and refrigerate until eventually wanting to work.
- Summertime Pasta Salad with Fresh Tuna recipe is ready to serve.