One and a half package (Eight ounce) dried Chinese noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 mug dry sherry or Progresso® chicken broth (through 32-oz carton)
- 2 tbsps oyster sauce
- One and a half teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Four mugs thinly sliced Chinese (napa) cabbage
- Two moderate carrots, shredded (One 1/2 mugs)
How to make Stir-Fried Noodles with Cabbage
- Cook and drain noodles because aimed upon package. Toss noodles and sesame oil. Blend sherry, oyster sauce, sugar and pepper.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or even work over high temperature. Add vegetable oil; rotate frying pan in order to layer aspect.
- Add garlic as well as gingerroot; stir-fry Thirty seconds. Add mushrooms, cabbage and celery; stir-fry One to two minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir within sherry mixture. Throw noodles as well as vegetable combination, using 2 forks.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Cabbage is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (about 1 1/2 cups each)