- One and a half package (Eight oz) dried Chinese noodles
- Two teaspoons sesame oil
1/4 mug dry sherry or even Progresso® chicken broth (through 32-oz carton)
- Two tbsps oyster sauce
- One and a half teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- One and a half tablespoon vegetable oil
- One and a half garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs finely chopped gingerroot
- One and a half cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Four cups thinly sliced Chinese (napa) cabbage
- Two moderate carrots, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
How to make Stir-Fried Noodles with Cabbage.
- Cook and deplete noodles as aimed upon package. Toss noodles and sesame oil. Mix sherry, oyster sauce, sugar as well as pepper.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or work over high temperature. Include vegetable oil; rotate skillet in order to coat side.
- Add garlic as well as gingerroot; stir-fry Thirty seconds. Add mushrooms, cabbage as well as carrots; stir-fry One to two moments or till crisp-tender. Mix in sherry mixture. Toss noodles and vegetable combination, using Two forks.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Cabbage is ready to serve.