Spring Rolls with Coconut Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 scallions, white parts thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced
- 16 basil leaves
- 16 mint leaves
- 4 ounces dry rice noodles
- 16 sheets rice paper
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Silk® Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 2 tablespoons soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (such as Sriracha), or more to taste
- Chop all veggies to two-inch length and prepare grain noodles based on instructions on pack.
- Working individually, soak a sheet of grain paper inside a shallow dish of tepid to warm water until soft, about ten seconds.
- Lay softened sheet lightly on the flat working surface, then mound veggies, noodles and avocado or tofu in the heart of sheet.
- Lightly fold top and bottom of grain paper to pay for filling after which roll-up just like a burrito. Repeat with remaining grain paper and teeth fillings.
- For everyone, mix peanut sauce elements in a tiny bowl and serve with spring comes.