Eight uncooked lasagna noodles
- One and a half (15-oz.) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- One and a half (9-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Harvest Fresh® Frozen Spinach, thawed, squeezed dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup refrigerated or even frozen fat-free egg product, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried out oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 mugs purchased low-fat spaghetti sauce
- Two ounce. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Spinach Lasagna Rollups
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness because directed upon bundle. Drain; maintain comfortable.
- In moderate bowl, combine just about all leftover elements except spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese; blend nicely. Spoon about 1/4 mug ricotta cheese combination down middle of every lasagna noodle; roll up jelly-roll style.
- Place Two lasagna rollups within all of Four person microwave-safe or even ovenproof casseroles. Tea spoon spaghetti sauce evenly more than rollups; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F. for 25 in order to 30 minutes or even until completely warmed.
Spinach Lasagna Rollups is ready to serve.