One and a half box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- One and a half cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Four oz)
- 1/2 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- One and a half clove garlic, finely chopped
- One and a half container Hamburger Helper® lasagna
- Three cups hot water
How to make Spinach-Lasagna Casserole
- Heat stove to 375°F. Wash spinach along with chilly water to separate; drain thoroughly. In small dish, blend mozzarella, cottage as well as Parmesan cheeses.
- In 10-inch skillet, prepare beef as well as garlic clove more than moderate heat Eight to ten minutes, mixing occasionally, until beef is actually brown; deplete.
- In ungreased 2-quart cookie sheet or even 11×7-inch cup baking dish, mix beef combination, spinach, uncooked Entree, Marinade Blend as well as hot water. Tea spoon cheese mixture equally more than top.
- Bake uncovered Forty in order to 50 moments or until top is gold dark brown as well as sauce is actually uptempo.
Spinach-Lasagna Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 7 servings