Three medium green onions
- Two medium bell peppers
- Two medium carrots
- 2 deals (5 ounces every) Japanese curly noodles or 10 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/3 mug water
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or Water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tbs finely cut gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- One and a half tablespoon chili puree with garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry natural powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Two garlic cloves, finely chopped
How to make Spicy Confetti Noodles
- Cut onions in to 2-inch pieces; reduce pieces into thin pieces. Reduce bell peppers in to thin pieces. Cut carrots into julienne pieces.
- Cook as well as deplete noodles because directed on bundle. Throw noodles and oil within big bowl. Mix within onions, bell peppers and carrots.
- Mix leftover ingredients in wok or even 12-inch skillet. Warmth in order to boiling more than medium heat, stirring from time to time. Add noodle mixture; throw along with sauce. Heat through, mixing constantly.
Spicy Confetti Noodles is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings