1 pound beef boneless sirloin steak, 3/4 in . thick
- 1 1/2 mugs mild salsa
- One 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (5 ounces)
- Eight ounces process cheese spread loaf, cut in to cubes (One mug)
How to make Southwestern Cheese Steak Supper
- Squirt 12-inch frying pan along with cooking food spray; warmth more than medium warmth. Reduce beef in to 4 helping items. Prepare beef in frying pan regarding 4 moments, switching once, till dark brown. Eliminate beef through frying pan.
- Include salsa as well as water in order to skillet. Warmth in order to cooking. Mix in pasta. Place beef within pasta combination. Cover and cook over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, mixing from time to time, until pasta is sensitive.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
Southwestern Cheese Steak Supper is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings