1 1/2 Cups Quinoa
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Large Handful fresh cilantro
- Two Tablespoons Olive Oil
- One and a halfHaas Avocado
- One and a halfDrizzlel honey or Agave nectar (optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon or Lime
How to make Simple Quinoa Salad
- First, rinse quinoa completely in a small strainer. Provide Three cups associated with water to a boil. Place quinoa within water and lower heat in order to simmer. Include as well as cook until just about all water is absorbed (10-15 moments).
- While the actual quinoa is actually cooking, halve your tomatoes and chop up your own avocado as well as cilantro.
- When the quinoa is actually cooked, drizzle w/ olive oil and agave or honey as well as spread with sodium, spice up.
- Stir in the quinoa release a a few heat and produce to space temp.
- Stir within avocado, tomato as well as cilantro, squeeze your own citrus fruit more than this, throw and enjoy!
Simple Quinoa Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes