Shrimp Linguine Alfredo Ingredients
1 (12 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 40 small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish
How to make Shrimp Linguine Alfredo
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add shrimp; saute over high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Place pasta in a serving dish, and cover with shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- Shrimp Linguine Alfredo is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Ready In: 35 min
Yield 4 servings