Two cups uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta (Four ounces)
- Two mugs broccoli florets
- Two moderate tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 mugs)
- 1 moderate yellow bell pepper, chopped (One cup)
- 1/3 mug diced red onion
- One and a half mug mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- 1/2 mug plain yogurt
- Two tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded Cheddar cheese (Six ounces)
- One and a half tablespoon Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon taste pieces or chips
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped clean parsley
How to make Seven-Layer Holiday Pasta Salad.
- Cook as well as deplete pasta as directed on package. Place broccoli within boiling drinking water. Include as well as cook One moment; deplete. Immediately rinse along with chilly drinking water; drain.
While pasta is cooking food, coating tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper and onion within quart cup serving bowl.
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar as well as curry powder. Stir within pasta. Layer pasta equally more than onion within serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Best along with bacon pieces as well as parsley. Include as well as refrigerate at least Eight hrs before serving but no longer than 24 hours.
Seven-Layer Holiday Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
8 hours 30 minutes