1/2 cup butter or even margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- Two cups milk
- Two cups Progresso® chicken broth (through 32-ounce carton)
- Two cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 4 moderate green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsps capers
- One and a half tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Nine natural lasagna noodles
- 1 cup small curd creamed cottage cheese
- One and a half can (Six ounces) crabmeat, drained as well as cartilage removed
- 1 may (4 oz .) tiny shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Seafood Lasagna
- Heat stove in order to 350ºF. Melt butter within 3-quart soup pot over low heat. Cook garlic within butter regarding 1 moment, mixing from time to time, until golden. Stir in flour. Prepare, stirring continuously, till uptempo; remove from warmth. Stir in milk as well as broth. Warmth to cooking, mixing continuously. Steam as well as stir One moment. Mix in mozzarella cheese, onions, capers, tarragon as well as lemon pepper. Prepare more than reduced heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is dissolved.
- Spread one-fourth of the cheese marinade (about One 1/4 cups) in ungreased rectangle-shaped cooking meal, 13x9x2 inches; best with Three natural noodles. Spread cottage cheese over noodles. Replicate with one-fourth from the cheese sauce and 3 noodles. Top with crabmeat, shrimp, one-fourth of the cheese sauce, the remaining noodles as well as cheese marinade. Sprinkle along with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered about Forty minutes or even until noodles tend to be sensitive. Allow remain 15 minutes prior to reducing
Seafood Lasagna is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Servings: 12 servings