1 pound Pasta associated with Choice
- 4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 pound Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Five Cloves Garlic
- 1 lb Bay scallops
- 2 Tbls Butter
- Two Tbls Fresh Parsley
- Pamresan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
How to make Seafood Alfredo
- Cook pasta as directed. Heat cream and all ingredients with each other until thickened.
- Add shrimp and scallops as well as cook until shrimp change red.
- Add sauce in order to crackers and spread with Parmesan cheese.
- I just like a large amount of garlic so the reciepe can be transformed for those much more sensitive to garlic.
Seafood Alfredo is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour