One and a halfpound rigatoni
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- One cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (dried out rosemary can be substituted)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- One tbs olive oil
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1 mug heavy cream
- 2 Tbsps flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- One large mind escarole
- shaved parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make Sausage and Escarole Pasta
- Cook rigatoni based on package directions.
- Sautee garlic clove in oil and add crumbled sausage. Cook sausage till no longer pink.
- Add the actual cream as well as chicken broth and simmer for a couple of moments. Include grated parmesan cheese, rosemary, and red pepper flakes.
- Slice escarole finely and place along with sausage, cover and simmer until sensitive; about 3 minutes. Simmer sauce till desired thickness is actually arrived at.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
- Top along with shaved parmesan if desired.
Sausage and Escarole Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes