Sixteen uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- One and a half (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 3 oz. (3/4 mug) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Two eggs
- 1 oz. (1/4 mug) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Mug Butter
- Two Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Mug Parmesan Cheese
- One Teaspoon Garlic Salt or even Powder
How to make Ricotta Stuffed Shells With Alfredo
- Cook pasta shells to desired doneness because aimed on bundle. Deplete; rinse along with chilly water for cooling. Deplete well.
- In a saucepan mix butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
- Simmer this particular until just about all is melted, and mixed nicely. Add the actual Parmesan cheese and Garlic salt or powder.
- Simmer this for 15- 20 minutes upon reduced. Sauce will thicken. You might desire to season with a little salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, spray oval 2 1/2-quart casserole or even baking dish with quality cooking squirt. In moderate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Italian cheese blend, pepper and eggs; blend nicely.
- Stuff each cooked pasta spend along with 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture. Set up stuffed shells within dispersed casserole.
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Put alfredo sauce over shells. Include with aluminum foil; bake Forty in order to 50 minutes or until uptempo. Spread along with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Ricotta Stuffed Shells With Alfredo is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes