One and a half box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/4 mug cold water
- Three tbsps vegetable oil
- Two mugs Green Giant® Select® frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- One and a half package (Three 1/4 oz) sliced pepperoni, reduce in half (One cup)
- 1 moderate tomato, coarsely chopped (3/4 mug)
- One and a half jar (5 ounce) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
How to make Pepperoni-Pasta Salad
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart soup pot 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently steam uncovered 12 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- In large bowl, stir with each other Seasoning mix, oil as well as cold water; put aside.
- Drain pasta; wash with cool water. Tremble to drain nicely. Mix pasta and remaining elements into flavoring mixture. Serve instantly, or refrigerate till serving.
Pepperoni-Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 main-dish servings