- 1 pound boneless chicken breast,cut into strips
- 2 cups uncooked dried rotini
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper,cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 cups garden-style pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese,grated
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet; add chicken.
- Cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides (3 to 5 minutes).
- Add peppers and garlic; continue cooking until peppers are crisply tender (2 to 4 minutes).
- Stir in pasta sauce; continue cooking until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Serve over warm rotini and sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Pepper Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.