1/2 pound lean ground beef
- Two 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 oz .)
- 1 mug Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- One and a half container (24 ounces) Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- One and a half may (Fifteen ounce) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- One 1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
How to make Mexican Pasta Bake
- Heat stove in order to 350ºF. Grease 4-quart cookie sheet.
- Cook beef in 10-inch nonstick frying pan more than medium warmth 5 moments, stirring from time to time, until dark brown; deplete.
- Cook and deplete pasta in 4-quart Saucepan because directed upon bundle. Return pasta to Dutch oven. Mix within beef, corn, salsa as well as coffee beans. Tea spoon half of the pasta mixture in to casserole. Sprinkle along with 2/3 mug from the cheese. Spoon leftover pasta combination in to casserole. Location tomato slices on the top. Sprinkle along with remaining cheese.
- Cover and make 35 to Forty minutes or till warm as well as cheese is dissolved.
Mexican Pasta Bake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 servings