8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
How to make Linguine with Raw Tomatoes and Basil
- Cook dinner reported by offer information. Scenario, inside a huge helping jar, put together a tomatoes, onions, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, salt along with pepper. Drain dinner plus put using butter. Amplify tomato concoction; pitch to be able to jacket.
- Linguine with Raw Tomatoes and Basil recipe is ready to serve.