Twelve uncooked lasagna noodles
- Three cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and well drained
- Three large carrots, coarsely shredded (2 mugs)
- 2 cups Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes (from 28-oz can), well drained
- 2 moderate bell peppers, reduce into 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half container (Fifteen oz) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 containers (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- One and a half package (16 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese (Four mugs)
How to make Lasagna Primavera
- Heat stove in order to 350ºF. Cook as well as deplete noodles because directed upon bundle.
- Meanwhile, if required, cut broccoli florets in to bite-size pieces. In large dish, mix broccoli, carrots, tomatoes as well as bell all kinds of peppers. In normal size bowl, blend ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese as well as egg.
- In ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass cooking dish, spread 2/3 cup Alfredo sauce. Best along with 4 noodles. Spread 1 / 2 of the cheese combination and a pair of 1/2 cups of the veggies over noodles. Tea spoon 2/3 mug sauce in dollops over vegetables. Spread with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top along with 4 noodles; distribute along with leftover cheese combination and a pair of 1/2 glasses of vegetables. Tea spoon 2/3 mug sauce within dollops more than vegetables. Sprinkle with One cup mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining 4 noodles and also the vegetables. Tea spoon remaining sauce in dollops more than veggies. Sprinkle along with remaining Two cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake discovered Forty five to 60 minutes or even till uptempo as well as warm in middle. Allow stand Fifteen minutes prior to cutting.
Lasagna Primavera is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Servings: 8 servings