8 ounce. uncooked linguine, cooked to desired doneness
- 1/3 cup PROGRESSO® Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon PROGRESSO® Chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons PROGRESSO® Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsps shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
How to make Italian Toasted Bread Crumb Pasta
- In big frying pan, heat oil over medium-high warmth until warm. Include garlic and bread crumbs; cook until golden dark brown, mixing continuously.
- In big helping bowl, mix warm cooked linguine and bread crumb mixture; toss lightly to layer. Sprinkle with cheese.
Italian Toasted Bread Crumb Pasta is ready to serve.
Total Time: 20 minutes