Two mugs uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- One and a half container (Ten ounce) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- Two tbsps chopped fresh basil leaves
- Two mugs shredded provolone cheese (Eight oz)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tbs Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs
- One and a half tbs chopped fresh basil leaves
How to make Italian Rotini and Cheese
- Heat oven in order to 350ºF. Grease 2-quart cookie sheet. Cook and drain pasta as aimed upon package.
- In medium dish, stir milk into Alfredo sauce; mix by 50 percent tbsps basil, the cheese and One mug of the tomatoes. Put mixture into cookie sheet. Sprinkle with leftover tomatoes.
- Bake discovered 30 in order to Thirty-five moments or even until warm as well as bubbly. Within small bowl, blend bread crumbs as well as 1 tablespoon basil; sprinkle more than best.
Italian Rotini and Cheese is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 servings