Island Style Linguine ingredients
- 14 oz . linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tsp caper liquid
- 1 pound tomatoes -peeled and seeded, and cut
- 12 pitted black color olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 crunch white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cut fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ground and salt black pepper to preference
- Bring a sizable container of softly salted water to your boil. Prepare linguine at a boil till sensitive however firm towards the mouthful, about 11 moments; strain.
- Heat olive oil in the large skillet around medium-low heat. Cook and mix garlic in hot oil until finally golden and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Lightly stir anchovypaste and capers, and caper liquid into oil.
- Mix oregano, tomatoes and olives and sugar into hot oil mixture, increase warmth to moderate, and cook right up until fragrant and warmed up by means of, about 10-20 minutes. Take away skillet from heating and stir in basil and parsley. Time of year with salt and black pepper. Fill sauce over linguine and assist.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 minutes
Ready in: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings