3 quarts water
- 1 tsp salt
- Two cans (Six 1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained and liquor reserved
- One and a half package (8 ounces) linguine or spaghetti
- 1/4 mug butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 3/4 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves or even 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 mug whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cup dried out white wine or clam juice
- 1/4 mug grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Herbed Clam Linguine
- Heat water, salt and reserved clam liquor to cooking within 4-quart Saucepan. Progressively include linguine. Steam discovered Eight to ten minutes, mixing from time to time, just until tender; deplete. Go back to Saucepan; throw along with 2 tbsps from the butter.
- Melt remaining Two tbsps butter within 2-quart saucepan over reduced warmth. Mix in parsley, basil, thyme, pepper, garlic as well as clams. Prepare more than low heat, stirring continuously, until clams are warmed through. Mix within whipping cream and wine; warmth via, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over linguine. Add Parmesan cheese; toss until evenly coated.
Herbed Clam Linguine is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 servings