2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 mugs fresh vegetables, 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (Twelve ounces) farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
How to make Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad
- Pour 1/3 cup from the dressing over vegetables. Cover as well as refrigerate One hour.
- Heat hot coals or even propane gas grill with regard to direct heat. Deplete vegetables, arranging marinade. Thread vegetables upon all of eight 10-inch steel skewers. Brush along with gravy. Cover as well as grill vegetables Four to six inches through moderate heat 15 to 20 minutes, switching and brushing two times along with gravy, until crisp-tender.
- While vegetables are barbecuing, cook as well as deplete pasta as aimed on package.
- Remove vegetables from skewers. Throw vegetables, pasta as well as remaining 1/3 cup dressing, including additional dressing if desired.
Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings