Eight ounces uncooked linguine
- One and a half tablespoon margarine or even butter
- One and a half clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 mugs whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon sodium
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (Two ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (page Fifty five)
How to make Gorgonzola Linguine with Toasted Walnuts
- Prepare as well as drain linguine as aimed upon bundle.
- Whilst linguine is cooking, melt margarine in 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Prepare garlic in margarine, stirring from time to time, until garlic clove is golden.
- Stir in whipping cream, wine and salt. Prepare, stirring from time to time, till combination begins to become thick somewhat; decrease warmth in order to medium-low.
- Stir in cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, till cheese is actually melted. Throw linguine as well as marinade. Spread along with walnuts.
Gorgonzola Linguine with Toasted Walnuts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes