2 Cups Milk (might require an extra 1/2 Mug)
- 4 Ounces Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Pound Pasta (I like Strozzaptreti)
- Three Tablespoons Unsalted butter
- Four Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- One Tbs Fresh Rosemary, diced
- One and a halfPinch Salt as well as Pepper
- Three Cups Mushrooms, sliced (optional)
How to make Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
- Cook pasta based on directions
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a medium container. As soon as melted, add flour and take. Prepare until flour turns an easy brown color, probably Five minutes.
- Slowly whisk milk into roux. Whenever all of the milk is integrated it ought to be thicker, although not totally thickened. Change heat right down to low and simmer till thicker, regarding another 4-5 moments.
- Stir within Gorgonzola as well as keep warm till needed. Flavor with regard to salt and pepper. This might need a pinch of each.
- If you’re using them, saute sliced fresh mushrooms with a few Tablespoons of oil over medium-high warmth.
- Serve marinade over pasta with mushrooms on the top as well as garnished along with fresh rosemary
Gorgonzola Cream Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings plus probably some leftovers