- One and a half package (Sixteen ounce) bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped (Two cups)
- One and a half large cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- One and a half small yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 mug)
- One and a half green Anaheim chile, seeded, chopped
- 1 may (2 1/4 oz) sliced fresh olives, drained
- 1/2 mug finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Tomato-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
How to make Gazpacho Pasta Salad
- Cook and drain pasta because directed on package. Wash along with chilly drinking water; drain.
- In large bowl, mix pasta and all leftover salad ingredients.
- In small bowl, mix just about all vinaigrette ingredients till nicely blended. Put more than salad; throw to mix.
Gazpacho Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 14 servings