Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles
This is a German recipe from my Grandma. It's cabbage which is softly browned in butter and mixed with egg noodles and browned lightly for the hearty and wonderful, and fast dish.
Write a review
- 1 (16 oz) bundle egg noodles
- 1 put butter
- 1 medium head natural cabbage, sliced
- pepper and sodium to taste
- Provide a huge cooking pot of casually salted drinking water to your boil. Prepare food the egg noodles inside the boiling normal water until the spaghetti is sensitive yet organization to the bite, about a few minutes. Empty.
- As the noodles prepare food, dissolve the butter inside a large skillet above reduced heat. Add more the cabbage for the dissolved butter; season with sodium and pepper. Cover and make until the cabbage begins to brownish, 5 to 7 minutes or so. Mix the exhausted noodles into the cabbage; prepare food and mix until the noodles commence to dark brown, about a few minutes.