Fast and Easy Tofu Lo Mein Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
How to make Fast and Easy Tofu Lo Mein
- Press tofu between paper towels to remove some of the water; cut in to bite size cubes. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, and fry until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Meanwhile bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add noodles from ramen packages, reserving the seasoning envelopes. Boil for about 2 minutes, just until the noodles break apart. Drain.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables to the pan with the tofu, and season with the ramen noodle seasoning packet. Cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, but not mushy. Add noodles, and stir to blend. Season with soy sauce to taste and serve.
- Fast and Easy Tofu Lo Mein Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:30 Min