Easy Macaroni Cheese Recipe
Easy Macaroni Cheese Ingredients:
- Eight ounces Velveeta or similar spread, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 cup (dry) macaroni, cooked and drained
- Spices as desired.
How to make Easy Macaroni Cheese:
- Stir cheese spread and milk together over low heat in medium saucepan.
- Stir in macaroni. Add any desired spices. Spoon into a one-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- If individual casserols are desired, use 4 10-0z baking dishes.
Tags Cheese easy macaroni macaroni cheese