One and a half container (Fifteen ounce) ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- One and a half container (One pound Ten ounce) plus 1 container (14 oz) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- Eight uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
How to make Easy Lasagna
- Heat stove to 350°F. In moderate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the actual parsley and oregano.
- In bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch skillet, spread One mug of the pasta sauce; best with Four from the noodles. Spread fifty percent (regarding One mug) of the ricotta cheese combination over noodles. Spread along with half (a couple of mugs) from the leftover pasta sauce and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with remaining noodles, ricotta cheese combination, pasta sauce as well as mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle leftover 1/4 mug Parmesan cheese more than top.
- Cover and bake One hour. Discover and bake Ten to fifteen minutes longer or till noodles tend to be sensitive, sauce is warm as well as uptempo and cheese is starting to turn light golden dark brown. Let remain Fifteen minutes prior to cutting.
Easy Lasagna is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes