1/2 pound penne pasta
- Four slices bacon, chopped
- Four cloves garlic, minced
- Two large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Easy Carbonara
- Set the container associated with water to cooking about the stove and prepare the actual penne pasta (or even preferred shape).
- While it’s cooking, prepare the actual sausage more than moderate warmth till browned. Take away the sausage items to some document towel-lined plate with a placed tea spoon as well as include the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, careful not to allow it to brown. Remove in the garlic through pan and set apart.
- Whisk with each other the actual eggs, salt as well as red pepper flakes.
- When the actual pasta is performed, quickly remove it from the actual range and hang a different burners in order to reduced heat. Deplete the actual pasta and add this to the actual pot, on the burner set in order to low. Stir in the garlic clove scapes as well as bacon. Add the egg cell combination as well as stir feverishly with regard to 3-4 minutes until sauce is thick and creamy. Don’t let it overcook or it will likely be gloppy. Spread the actual romano cheese within, a little at any given time, and mix to mix. Don’t add everything at the same time or even this won’t mix through out the pasta as well (since it may clump).
- Serve instantly.
Easy Carbonara is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes