Creamy Vodka Chicken and Penne Ingredients
1 1/4 lbs skinless, boneless chicken bust halves, minimize crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (8 oz) package deal sliced up fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24 oz) jar Prego® Creamy Vodka Sauce
- 1 cup iced peas, thawed
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bundle penne drained, cooked and pasta
- Season the chicken with half the salt and black pepper.
- Temperature the oil inside a 12-” skillet over method-high temperature. Add the cook and chicken for 5 moments, mixing sometimes. Add more the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or so or until finally tender, stirring occasionally. Include the cook and garlic and mix for 30 seconds. Time of year with all the outstanding salt and black pepper.
- Reduce the heating to medium sized-very low. Mix from the sauce. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or till the mix is hot and bubbling. Remove the skillet from your temperature. Blend within the peas. Add the penne and toss to layer.
Creamy Vodka Chicken and Penne Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
yield: 10 servings