Creamy Pesto Shrimp Ingredients
1 pound linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
How to make Creamy Pesto Shrimp
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, and season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes. Serve over the hot linguine.
- Creamy Pesto Shrimp is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
Yield: 8 servings